- Many environmentally friendly choices take more time, e.g. making your own baby wipes
- Many environmentally friendly products cost more money, e.g. seventh generation diapers
- Parents don't have a lot of time
- Parents don't have a lot of energy
- Ecomonic times are hard
- Deciding to become a one income family, even if temporarily, means cutting costs wherever possible
I hope that this information will be helpful to others and that it will motivate me, and you, to put the little energy that you have where it counts.
I am going to start this week with some experimentation on making my own disposable baby wipes... we will see how it goes.